SD card swap? apps? data? what?

st

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I like to think I have a clue but if I am changing one miracle phone over to another should not my ****e switch easily over also. evo 4g to evo 3d.

Gee thanks for moving my contacts over how about the rest of the junk? I'm spending my whole morning trying to figure out how to get my apps over and how to use my 16gb card from my evo 4g with my really cool but haven't had a chance to play with it phone.

anybody with some good ideas. this sucks. I use backupmaster in my evo 4g but am worried about unleashing it on the evo 3d. any ideas. and yes my evo 4g was updated. thanks

st

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I see twenty looks and no responses. Surely I am not the only knucklehead out here. Where is the amazing tech wizard with the easy answers? please help. thanks

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
For Apps, sign in with google. A lot of them will download. Not all, for some unknown reason, and the ones that are missing seem random.

As for the old card.. save what you can from the 4G onto it. SMS works, some apps save settings to SD, and everything else will already be on the card. Put the 16GB card in the 3D, put the 8GB 3D's card into your old phone, and copy everything off of it (sample 3d images and the Green Hornet movie).

Then copy that stuff over to your 3D.