Homescreen Screen Shots on the EVO 3D

Javier-Antonyo

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you guys already know this, but I figured this out the other day. If you hold down the power button slightly and press the home screen button, you will take a screen shot. There are no apps to download, and my device is not rooted. Try it!!

RampageCR

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you guys already know this, but I figured this out the other day. If you hold down the power button slightly and press the home screen button, you will take a screen shot. There are no apps to download, and my device is not rooted. Try it!!
I think that's how 90% of the people posting in this thread used that to post their screen shots.

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
2012_05_18_12_48_38.jpg

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
LOCKSCREEN

It's just so perfect, so perfect.
Widget Locker, Simi Clock and Weather, Circle Battery Widget, Phantom Music Control Pro, and a custom slider

LockscreenP.png

HOMESCREEN: HOME

Great quick glance at upcoming meetings and birthdays...and holidays I forget about...
ADW Ex Launcher, Digi Clock, Minimalist Theme, and Pure Calendar (agenda)

HomeP.png

HOMESCREEN: SOCIAL

Great for keeping up when I don't have good 3G or 4G or aren't on wifi, it stays synced automatically.
Minimalistic Text, Pure Messenger Widget

SocialP.png

HOMESCREEN: GAMES

I don't have many games, but the games I do have are more hardcore. If you want, jump over to my other thread to help me out on an issue I'm having with games.
Minimalistic Text

GamesP.png

HOMESCREEN: MEDIA

Ahhh, my most used screen.
Minimalistic Text, Circle Battery Widget

MediaP.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae