playstation emulator....

jwsoldier

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so i've gotton all my emulators working again. snesoid, n64oid ect. I can't seem to get any of the playstation emulators to work. psx4droid tries to open games but fails. anybody that can get it running successfully plz let me know.

SCSnare

May 20, 2011
www.mricks.com
Where did you get snesoid and n64oid? I don't see them in the Android Market. I'm now to Android and would love to load up some emulators on it. Thanks!

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Where did you get snesoid and n64oid? I don't see them in the Android Market. I'm now to Android and would love to load up some emulators on it. Thanks!

i think i remember reading a story saying the market got rid of them, try amazon appstore i think thats where they defected to

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: SCSnare

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
A reminder folks: posting links to game ROMs is against forum rules. Emulators are fine, but sharing game ROMs is illegal and will force me to close this thread.

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
wow nevermind im ******ed. was forgetting to unecm the files. all good now.
Lol, glad to hear you got it figured out. I was just gonna tell you I got those links working (which I received an infraction for posting :-\ )
I had the same problem, moved the ROM over and realized the emulator doesn't play well with 7-zip files, haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol