No Landscape mode for Home screen and Apps screen ?

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Is this normal ? Every other screen that I have found rotates from portrait to landscape just fine. Just not any of the home screens or the apps screen.

I think that it may rotated at first but after I installed the update it doesn't now. I wonder whats wrong ?

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
This can't be right. It just can't be. My last phone didn't have gingerbread on it. It was still Froyo. And all of its home screens changed and apps screen changed to landscape mode when yo turned the phone sideways. WTF ?

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
sense doesnt rotate to landscape. I dont understand why this is a big deal. Nexus S doesn't rotate either when you are on home screens or the app drawer. It is not the best experience in landscape anyways. I have always hated it. landscape mode on homescreens and app drawer actually degrades user experience. It is not like its a game or a movie you are watching.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
This can't be right. It just can't be. My last phone didn't have gingerbread on it. It was still Froyo. And all of its home screens changed and apps screen changed to landscape mode when yo turned the phone sideways. WTF ?

My Evo with Froyo doesn't goto landscape orientation in the home screen