Solid black wallpaper

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Guys, do you know where can get a jet black wallpaper. The icons seems much sharper and pop against this type background. Funny thing is that the phone did not come with one or any type of decent solid colored wallpapers - the selection is very skimp. Thanks.

acf3passion

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
What's so hard about making one yourself? It's just a black image.

1. Open up MS Paint
2. New image with same dimension as qHD (540?960)
3. Using the Paint tool, get it black
4. Save it and send to your phone (or just email to self).

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
wow a thread just for a black wallpaper.... SMH

sorry if i sound like a douche, im just not use to all this overwhelming amount of threads, most with no real use.....

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
wow a thread just for a black wallpaper.... SMH

sorry if i sound like a douche, im just not use to all this overwhelming amount of threads, most with no real use.....

That's subjective. The OP wouldn't have started this thread if he didn't need useful feedback. If the thread isn't useful to you, you definitely have the option of skipping it.

toddpedersen

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I checked out the Black2Black app. Anyone else worried that the program permissions allow for full internet access?

The easiest way is to download Back2Black, the free pure black wallpaper app, from the Android Market at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.Back2Black.

NOTE: Taking a "black" picture does not create pure black due to JPG compression, and can waste 1.5 MB or more on your phone.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
lol @ this thread. I think the best black is taking a picture with flash off in the bathroom at night with closed door and lights off. Just do it before u do a crapper though :D

Last edited:

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I checked out the Black2Black app. Anyone else worried that the program permissions allow for full internet access?

Lol....

Without evening looking at the app..
You are most likely DOWNLOADING an image to set as your background from the app.... Therefore internet is needed to make this happen....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
6cdcdc55-648d-f9f2.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC