1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default panoramic camera?

I swear I remember this phone coming with a feature that allowed you to capture panoramic pictures. Obviously its not in the settings unless I'm missing something. Why isn't HTC putting the feature in the stock camera?

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

Funny I was wondering the same thing!! I could of sworn it was suppose to be in this phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: panoramic camera?

Yeah, I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up ...Samsung and Motorola have this feature in their stock camera apps....

I thought so too. It was on my HTC touch pro....it should be on a phone I own 3 years later.
    Kyocera Koi<Samsung Instinct<Helio Ocean<HTC Touch Pro<Helio Ocean 2<Palm Pre<HTC EVO 4G<HTC EVO 3D<HTC EVO 4G LTE<HTC One

Smile Panorama for EVO 3D

Found it over at xda forums

Thanked by 3:

I downloaded the sony ericsson .apk. Its awesome. Not sure where I found it though. It must have been this site.

Hmm I remember now hearing about this as well.

Same, here, I think it was either in a engadget review or a android central review.

The panoramic camera feature as well as the same time shutter touch feature that was supposedly part of sense 3.0 only ended up on the sensation for some reason. HTC epic fail....

The Sony app works great, thanks!

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Thanks, this worked for my EVO 4G!