Anyone else having the sense 3.0 lock screen issue where it erases your lock screen quick launch icons? Mine did it and I was able to put all of them back in there other than the phone one... which I cant seem to find in the personalize selection menu... which is annoying...

I was googling the issue and I guess some sensation owners can't re-add any of them and have to do a factory reset to be able to put the icons back in.

Quickedit: wow i just checked and there was an update since last night that supposedly addresses lock screen issues... I installed it, and now i can select the Phone Icon in the personalize menu but it does not show up when the phone is actually locked, like any other app would.
    06-25-2011 01:25 PM
    The phone app icon has vanished for everyone once you change the lock screen background. It no longer shows up in the app drawer either.

I wouldn't bother with a reset as it's definitely a bug. Wait for HTC to push out a fix for it.
    06-25-2011 01:33 PM
    The phone app icon has vanished for everyone once you change the lock screen background. It no longer shows up in the app drawer either.

I wouldn't bother with a reset as it's definitely a bug. Wait for HTC to push out a fix for it.
    Fix was pushed yesterday. Check HTC system updates.
    06-25-2011 01:46 PM
    yeah its there but it still doesnt show up when i actually lock the phone
    06-25-2011 02:22 PM
    restart your phone.
    06-25-2011 02:31 PM
    Hard reset is supposed to fix the missing dialer icon.
    06-25-2011 03:14 PM
    How about triple-digit temps? Anyone see this problem? When the temperatures hit the 100s, the one is lopped off on the left side of the screen.

Not a huge deal, and no one else probably noticed (one hazard of living in West Texas), but it's there.
    06-25-2011 03:26 PM
    How about triple-digit temps? Anyone see this problem? When the temperatures hit the 100s, the one is lopped off on the left side of the screen.

Not a huge deal, and no one else probably noticed (one hazard of living in West Texas), but it's there.
    yeah i noticed that too, live in the central valley in CA so im expecting to see that alot in the next couple of months. i really hope they fix that soon.
    06-25-2011 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD