Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Having an issue with SportsCalendar

SportsCalendar is an app where you can select your favorite teams and have them be put into the phone's calendar. The events show up fine in the web-based version of the Google Calendar but when it comes to the Agenda widget, its only showing FB birthdays.

Anyone know what the deal might be? I have it definitely selected to show my Google Calendar.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Default Re: Having an issue with SportsCalendar

Matrix,

I am the developer of Sports Calendar, I just saw this thread. I have had a couple other people email me with the same problem. They all see them on the web, and the calendar is set to sync, but they do not sync. Did you get it working, I would like to know what you did if so.

I am trying to get my hands on a 3D to diagnose the problem more. Are any other 3D owners have problems syncing the Google Calendars?

Thanks,
    Nick
    Unnamed Applications
    Apps in the Android Market: Sports Calendar
    www.unnamedapps.com
    @unnamedapps

I am having a similar issue. No sports calendar app, but one of my calendars wont show on the phone. Checked to sync and displays data on the website.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

I have had a couple people that have had success with the following fix, can you try it out?

Go to Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Menu>Filter>All>Calendar Storage>Clear Data

This will clear the local data and cause your phone to resync with Google Calendar. You may want to click on the top bar again and make sure all of your calendars are still checked to sync afterwards.

Nick
    Unnamed Applications
    Apps in the Android Market: Sports Calendar
    www.unnamedapps.com
    @unnamedapps