aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
DLNA worked seamlessly on my wifi enabled samsung TV. All I had to do was enable wifi on the phone, go into media share, check the box at the top to share folders (after selecting which folders to share), and then change the TV source literally to the phone.

I tried so many time to do this last night but it still wont recognize my samsung TV nor can my TV see the phone. Did you go to All Share or Media Play on your TV? I tried both but no go.

My sammy doesnt have youtube, netflix, etc built in but I didn't think that mattered.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I just go to "My Devices" on my Samsung BD and there is my phone listed to stream music, videos and pics. I have no lag nor issues.

web05hitz

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm watching some 3D videos of my kids on our Samsung TV. No problems connecting to or finding the content - make sure you have folders with content checked on the Media Share app. The only problem is I have to re-tell the TV to use side-by-side 3D every time I start videos.

3D pictures don't work because the TV doesn't recognize the format.

web05hitz

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried so many time to do this last night but it still wont recognize my samsung TV nor can my TV see the phone. Did you go to All Share or Media Play on your TV? I tried both but no go.

My sammy doesnt have youtube, netflix, etc built in but I didn't think that mattered.

Media Play. I think All Share is when you use the Samsung application for the PC to share to the TV.

Then change device to whatever you called it on the Media Share app on the phone. Default is "HTC Media Share",

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Media Play. I think All Share is when you use the Samsung application for the PC to share to the TV.

Then change device to whatever you called it on the Media Share app on the phone. Default is "HTC Media Share",

Thanks for he info. Something else probably going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC