08-07-2011 06:25 PM
- I wouldn't go as far to say AC is terrible, it wasn't that bad once played through for awhile. I would definitely say that spiderman is better. I got AC for free cause the first day, I purchased asphalt 6 and it wouldn't work, I called gameloft and they said they would send me a free game. I should have picked Spidey....Asphalt 6 works now and looks stunning in 3d but its kinda hard to play because the car is going so fast your eyes need to keep up it and makes this harder in 3d.06-29-2011 12:37 PM
- I wouldn't go as far to say AC is terrible, it wasn't that bad once played through for awhile. I would definitely say that spiderman is better. I got AC for free cause the first day, I purchased asphalt 6 and it wouldn't work, I called gameloft and they said they would send me a free game. I should have picked Spidey....Asphalt 6 works now and looks stunning in 3d but its kinda hard to play because the car is going so fast your eyes need to keep up it and makes this harder in 3d.06-29-2011 01:38 PM
- 06-30-2011 01:10 AM
I've just spent my first 24 hours with my European EVO 3D. We Europeans have to do with much less 3D content preloaded on the device. Spider-man (or any 3D game) is totally lacking.
You guys know where the Spider-man 3D (or other games) can be obtained/bought? I don't see it in the game list on Gameloft's website...
Thanks!08-06-2011 04:22 PM
- i diddnt like spider-man, the boss fights were all annoying, and the normal gameplay was a little boring.
Let's golf is a pretty fun golf game, and i personally think the 3d effect is great and really adds to the feel of the game. the only issue is that you will get almost no challenge from the computer unless you play blindfolded, and even they you'll be competitive.
GT Racing seems like a good racing sim for a phone, but it crams way too many controls on to such a tiny screen. It does give a lot of options though... you can use on screen controls to steer and keep the 3d, or you can turn off 3d and use tilt controls.
assassin's creed is ok, i never played it on the 3vo so i don't know how the 3d is on it. i had it on my old epic. This one more than any of the others is really a "phone game". the others do an ok job of mimicking their console big brothers, but this one doesn't seem like it even tries. Still, the gameplay is entertaining enough if you can get it on a sale.
Nova is a solid shooter. The 3d effects is just ok, the gameplay is pretty good and gives you the option to play online (have to be connected to wifi). If you like shooters its the best thing you're gonna fine on the 3vo.
on a side note, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 on the android market is a blast. It dosnt have 3d but the gameplay is good enough to mention it. Very full featured game.08-07-2011 06:58 AM
- They gave me Nova 3d since I had it on my Evo before. While it looks pretty nice, the natural motion of the phone from playing the game makes it hard to keep the sweet spot for the 3d on the phone, so many times you see the banding that's also present when you look at a 3d pic and don't have just the right angle. For some reason the framerate, which isn't bad to begin with, does not seem to improve when turning the 3d effect off. It definitely runs better than on the Evo 4G, but doesn't seem as smooth as the non 3d version of the game on an iPhone or a Galaxy S phone.08-07-2011 12:44 PM
- I have seven (7) of Gameloft's 3D games and am happy with all of them, even Golf 3D which I thought would be lame. Gameloft has a nice library of games, which I hope are ported over to the 3D soon which looks like they have just released some more that I didn't see at first.08-07-2011 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD