1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default anyone else Loving the deeper exchange integration?

Way better than my old black berry when it comes to my gal. When I type someone's name in an email it auto searches the gal and the same when i search someone's name in the people app. It's unbelievably nicer than the EVO 4g. I'm blown away. Certainly don't need touchdown. It's this kind of stuff that really pushes beyond standard android for those of us that need it. Not to mention I don't have to pay 25k for a blackberry BES license on the exhange server.

Default Re: anyone else Loving the deeper exchange integration??

Yeah this is a very underated function of sense, sometimes not even mentioned. Iphone and blackberry users live in envy of my thunderbolt at work. "All the things that they can do, I can do better."

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

IMHO, HTC Sense is the only implementation on Android that does Exchange/Activesync accounts right. With the various views (conversation, starred, unread etc.) that are in the mail client, direct GAL lookup with additional info (not the limited GAL lookup of the stock gingerbread app) and now especially with Sense 3.0 that now shows the delete check boxes in the mail client, and the the last activity/thread next to each of your 'favorite' contacts in the people widget, with the ability to customize your action on clicking on each favorite contact.

I also decided to setup my gmail as an activesync account on my EVO 3D so now I have a unfied inbox view for work Exchange email and my Gmail account.

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Mine has always been flawless, and yes I have to agree.

The Exchange support is great on the Evo 3D. It is VITAL it works, and it does