Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Change Quick Setting Options

Does anyone know of a way to change some of the options in the Quick Settings, for example change Mobile Network option to Vibrate?
    Virgin Mobile Arc -> HTC EVO 4G

ROM
    ACS Jelly Bean RC1, Stock

Default Re: Change Quick Setting Options

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Danger View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to change some of the options in the Quick Settings, for example change Mobile Network option to Vibrate?
    Hmmm, i don't think you can change the quick settings. However you can grab the sound profile widget, preloaded from HTC, and drop it on one of your home screens.

Eventaully like me you'll end up with a "settings" home screen full of settings and junk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Change Quick Setting Options-l1settings.jpg  

"In Soviet Russia, Android roots you!"

I'm here because like you, I have questions that I need answered, and help those like me, with questions of their own.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    -Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by liquidjesus View Post
    Hmmm, i don't think you can change the quick settings. However you can grab the sound profile widget, preloaded from HTC, and drop it on one of your home screens.

Eventaully like me you'll end up with a "settings" home screen full of settings and junk.

what is that battery widget?

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtg755 View Post
    what is that battery widget?
    Its called BatteryLife by Curvefish. I've used it for a year now. Its great.