Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint has no clue on issues...

Called Sprint to report the issues on my EVO 3D. I'm losing icons during reboot and apps aren't scaling right. Unfortunately, Sprint Customers Service was a joke. One rep confused both issues together. The next said it was normal for the EVO 3D to do this. The final one said it was a issue with Sprint ID! Finally gave up after that.

ROM
    ACS Jelly Bean RC1, Stock

Default Re: Sprint has no clue on issues...

both have been addressed in the forums here, remember the search tool is your friend.

Also, sprint is a just carrier, and unless you take it to a repair center (Where they will just factory reset it) they cant do much over the phone.

"In Soviet Russia, Android roots you!"

I'm here because like you, I have questions that I need answered, and help those like me, with questions of their own.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    -Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675

If you have issues, and want them to be heard, sprint has a forum right on the website... Most issues havent even been posted internally yet to employees. The phone just came out last week.... Post on the sprint forums..

Quote Originally Posted by mycrownvic02 View Post
    If you have issues, and want them to be heard, sprint has a forum right on the website... Most issues havent even been posted internally yet to employees. The phone just came out last week.... Post on the sprint forums..
    Good idea. But I have a feeling Sprint will still be clueless regardless.

Restart Sense and they will come back.

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts

email HTC directly...they responded immediately with very thorough answers to my questions...

Problem is your issues are with 3rd party apps, Sprint has nothing to do with it. Contact the app developer. You were told the same thing on SUsers on both threads you started.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneJunkie View Post
    Problem is your issues are with 3rd party apps, Sprint has nothing to do with it. Contact the app developer. You were told the same thing on SUsers on both threads you started.
    And why are you being a jerk about it? Done that, don't need to be nasty.
    Banned

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trinamorgan88 View Post
    And why are you being a jerk about it? Done that, don't need to be nasty.
    I didn't think PJ was being a jerk at all. He/she probably just doesn't want the forum cluttered with threads by people who won't take the time to search.