Temperature on Lock Screen is CUT OFF!

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Howdy! Has anyone else noted that if you are having temps in the triple-digits, the 1 is cut off?

Here in Phoenix, it's 109?, but you can only see "09?" on the lock screen.

spacestr

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't noticed that since the temperature is much more mild where I'm at. I guess I can recommend 2 actions: switch to Celsius units for temperature, or contact HTC Sense so they fix it.

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I got an email from HTC, and they told me to soft reset, which isn't a solution to the problem, and also added "If the issue continues, you can switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius."

This doesn't solve my problem.

iduarte21

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issue here. So did the 2 display phones at my local sprint and the sales persons phone. Going to wait a bit before I decide to exchange since that the only issue I am having.

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Alrighty, so after several people at HTC telling me to reset my phone or return it, the last message I got from them said, "We are aware that there is an issue with Sense 3.0 devices not displaying 3 digit temperatures correctly and we are currently working on an update to resolve this. Once the update is available you should receive notification to download it to your phone."

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Howdy! Has anyone else noted that if you are having temps in the triple-digits, the 1 is cut off?

Here in Phoenix, it's 109?, but you can only see "09?" on the lock screen.

lol, I was in Phoenix last week the day after I got the phone, and I noticed this right off the bat. It was not just the lock screen though, but the actual weather widget was only showing 2 digits.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i guess i never noticed since i use beautiful widgets in place of the famous htc clock and it always shows the correct temp. i like that its smaller and therefore i can put more icons on my main screen. plus i really like all the different b.w. weather and home icons.