New Micro SD card?

dkmrules

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I want to buy a 32 gig micro sd card probably online, but the more affordable ones are class 2. Would that work in the evo or is a higher class card a necessity for everything to work properly?

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I went with a Lexar 32GB class 10, this thing flies :). It's kind of expensive, but I got it from a reputable vendor (amazon.com). I would say get at least a class 6, it's not much more expensive than a comparable class 4.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It is obviously recommended you copy ENTIRE contents from old sd card to new one, correct?

In order to have the most seamless experience.....?

dkmrules

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info everybody, good thing I came here before dropping 60 bucks on a card that doesn't work. ill pick up the newegg card when it comes back in stock whenever that is.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info everybody, good thing I came here before dropping 60 bucks on a card that doesn't work. ill pick up the newegg card when it comes back in stock whenever that is.

Just preorder the card and it will put you on the list for the next shipment. Stock has been coming in at random times...per reminders from Newegg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech