1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Default Answering Phone question

I have a question on answering an incoming phone call. After I touch the button to answer, a message is spoken to me telling me to push 1 to talk. Is there a way to disable having to push the 1 and just answer the phone call? I'm real new to the Android world since I'm coming from a blackberry.

Thanks!

Default Re: Answering Phone question

I am having the same issue I never had that with my 4g been looking through settings and cannot find it

Are you using google voice by chance?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

I do use google voice actually. I used to use it on the blackberry too but never had this issue.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Now that you say that, I went to my google voice and found under settings there was a spot under calls and turned the call screening off. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. All fixed now.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

There seems to be a lot of nuances with GV with Sprint integration. I wish there was an update GV FAQ or in-depth hands-on video.
    Android Ninja in Training
    EVO 3D
    TF201 64GB

Quote Originally Posted by labunjef View Post
    Now that you say that, I went to my google voice and found under settings there was a spot under calls and turned the call screening off. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. All fixed now.
    No problem. I havent seen that directly, but the limited times I used GV , when users called that number it would give me a greeting to accept or deny the call with the users greeting. So it sounded like a similar function as that.

Glad that helped you out.