Android market question

htabbach

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I switched from the Palm Pre to the Evo 4G in January, I loved it and bought bunch of apps including an app to watch tv shows and one for streaming movies. My Evo was lost and I went back to the Pre for about a month until the 3D was launched. I picked it up yesterday and signed in to my Google account. The tow paid apps for tv shows and movies are no where to be found. Is this normal? I paid for these so why cant I find them in the market and install them on the new phone?

Thanks

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I switched from the Palm Pre to the Evo 4G in January, I loved it and bought bunch of apps including an app to watch tv shows and one for streaming movies. My Evo was lost and I went back to the Pre for about a month until the 3D was launched. I picked it up yesterday and signed in to my Google account. The tow paid apps for tv shows and movies are no where to be found. Is this normal? I paid for these so why cant I find them in the market and install them on the new phone?

Thanks

I'm not entirely sure. Have you looked for the apps using the web-based Market website? Perhaps there is some incompatibility between the EVO 4G and EVO 3D that the developers of those apps have noted (thus pulling them from the EVO 3D's view in the Market). Are you sure the apps are still available at all?

Which apps are you talking about? Perhaps someone else can still see them with their phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech