Quick EVO 3D charging question?

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a quick question about charging the EVO 3D when it is off. When you plug in the usb cord/charger into the phone does the red light come on for a few seconds, the red light shut off, then go right back on for the rest of the charge?

For me, that is what my phone does when I am charging. I just wanted to know if this is normal.

Does everyone else's phone behave this way?

Sorry about the stupid question.

I am just making sure nothing is wrong with my phone.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a quick question about charging the EVO 3D when it is off. When you plug in the usb cord/charger into the phone does the red light come on for a few seconds, the red light shut off, then go right back on for the rest of the charge?

For me, that is what my phone does when I am charging. I just wanted to know if this is normal.

Does everyone else's phone behave this way?

Sorry about the stupid question.

I am just making sure nothing is wrong with my phone.

nope, mine comes on and stays on. i would make sure you have a good connection (usb or wall).

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
nope, mine comes on and stays on. i would make sure you have a good connection (usb or wall).

Is your phone on or off? When the phone is on and charging, the light is on all the time, but when I shut down the phone to charge, it does the quick blink of the red light.