Any hotspot apps from android work on EVO 3D?

sigs4me

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the Pre I am new to Android and the Evo 3D. I noticed on the Android market place that there are several 2 part apps that say they can give you a wifi hotspot with out rooting your phone. Does this also work on the HTC EVO 3D? If so can you recommend a specific one? Thanks

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
You gotta pay to play, unless you have root. Then you can scam the man.

Basically without root you have to pay sprint to use the hotspot.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

sigs4me

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It works! I installed easytether and it works perfectly. I'm using it right now to post this through my laptop. It is really fast to. Faster the Mytether was with my Pre. The only diffrence is I have to have my phone plugged into my laptop with this vs. it being wireless with my pre. But for the added speed the cable is worth it. I installed the free version easytether lite. For people looking to get free internet this is way worth it. The only draw back is it doesn't let you go to https sites. But they fully explain that before you download it. This rocks :cool:

celthunder

Jul 1, 2011
www.rofltech.net
There are wireless ones and fully capable ways that will work once we get full root. The wireless tether for root users I used to use on my hero for example

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12