Post Lock & Unroot question before the update.
Good morning - rumor has it (again) that we are getting the JB update today. I went ahead and relocked my bootloader and unrooted so I could be ready. I am wondering if it is worth it to sign into all my stuff or if this update is going to sign me out of everything anyway?
Is there any way to know what it will do? I don't remember what happened on my 3D.
- 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM #2Flashoholic!!
- 2,224 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Lock & Unroot question before the update.
All i did was locked the bootloader and RUU'ed to 2.13 took the OTA and i have reinstalled my recovery.If your s-on i wouldnt take the OTA because the bootloader may not be unlockable right away.
- By piczon1983 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:03 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2010, 09:20 PM
- By jeffsanace in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 53Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:13 AM
- By bronx889 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:38 AM
- By Mister869 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:32 AM