- 99 Posts
Root hboot 2.09?
I'm new to rooting, but after the latest JB update I've gotten sick of using the stock Rom and I want to root my phone. I remember in the past when I've conteplated and looked into rooting my phone ussually you'd have to wait for a new method to root the latest hboot version. With JB I've notice my hboot number is 2.09, so I was wondering if there is a known method that works for rooting it, as most of the discussions seem to pertain to hboot 1.15 and. 1.19?
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- 01-07-2013, 03:43 PM #2
- 29 Posts
Re: Root hboot 2.09?
Are you talking about getting S-Off or just rooting?
If you are talking about getting S-Off, check out this thread.
[S-OFF] DirtyRacun S-OFF - Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE (HBOOT - 1.15 & 1.19) - xda-developers
I don't believe that Team Unlimited has officially cleared their tool for HBoot 2.09 but it appears that it may be around the corner.
Here is a thread regarding rooting your phone if you have the latest JB software.
[Resource][Guide][Root][ICS/JB]Unlock-Recovery-SuperSU for Evo 4G LTE - xda-developers
- By hlxanthus in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 90Last Post: 11-04-2012, 11:48 AM
- By BiGsMiLeSKyLe in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2012, 12:34 PM
- By crump84 in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2011, 12:58 AM
- By badsector in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:56 PM
- By likwidsoul in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2010, 04:13 PM