Battery and MeanBean

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I am on the most recent MeanBean build and up until this morning I was having zero issues with it. When I checked my phone this morning, my battery was at 38% but the charging light was on and I was pretty sure I had it plugged in all night. I checked the battery history and it shows I was charging the whole time as well. I am using the same charger in the same outlet, so that shouldn't be a variable. The other strange thing is that it has started charging as I am using it. I haven't changed anything: it's still plugged in and everything. My sticky settings are undervolted at 1.7 and aimed at battery life as opposed to performance.

Let me know if you have ideas.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359300672945.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359300672945.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 23

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I am on the most recent MeanBean build and up until this morning I was having zero issues with it. When I checked my phone this morning, my battery was at 38% but the charging light was on and I was pretty sure I had it plugged in all night. I checked the battery history and it shows I was charging the whole time as well. I am using the same charger in the same outlet, so that shouldn't be a variable. The other strange thing is that it has started charging as I am using it. I haven't changed anything: it's still plugged in and everything. My sticky settings are undervolted at 1.7 and aimed at battery life as opposed to performance.

Let me know if you have ideas.

Have you tried restarting your phone? If not, that should have been the first thing you did.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your phone? If not, that should have been the first thing you did.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I found it curious that it had started to charge without changing anything, so I was able to charge it all the way without changing a thing. I have restarted it since. I am just wondering what could cause that.

midmadn

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Undervolt and overclock seems like asking for trouble to me. Its almost like an oxymoron. Just saying.

Sent from my MeanBean optimized and Supercharged ElteVO.

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe the usb didn't make a solid connection and when you picked it up it did???? Also looks like you have a lot of things waking up the phone. Maybe install GSam for a couple days and check to see what is causing wakelocks.

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the usb didn't make a solid connection and when you picked it up it did???? Also looks like you have a lot of things waking up the phone. Maybe install GSam for a couple days and check to see what is causing wakelocks.

I am going to try GSam and see. Thank you!