how to update after root?
I'm on the 1.13.651.1 with viper rom. I did the original root and haven't messed with my phone since. I just want to know how i can update my phone to 1.22. I've been searching around for hours. I've tried running RUU's but i just get an error. Why is there not a sticky with this information? can anyone help?
- 01-29-2013, 07:44 PM #2
Re: how to update after root?
can someone give me a step by step on how to upgrade my phone i'm still stuck on software from last year see above post. i dont know how to unroot from rooting using the original method. there was no talk about S on/off at that time so i'm however the phone came just rooted through the unlocked boot loader.
- By kprz24 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:23 PM
- By Robchaos_ in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 163Last Post: 10-04-2011, 11:24 PM
- By sk8trix in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:32 PM
- By vr4turboripn in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2011, 09:45 PM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 09:33 PM