Force Roam Help

Caleb Morris

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I used this force roaming method roaming on verizon purposely, 3g data, and text message question. Please help - xda-developers, in conjunction with MeanBean's force roaming to try and get 3G instead of just 1X. I'm not doing it to get out of contract or anything, but I'm going to my girlfriend's house this weekend and there is no Sprint service out there. I need to force roam to get any good signal at all. Now my problem is, I am stuck roaming all the time. Even when I click just automatic under network options, it still has me roaming all the time even when there is Sprint service. I've tried messing with the settings. I've wiped and flashed MeanBean again, and even wiped and flashed CM10.1, but the problem still persists. Can anyone help? I'm not too knowledgeable about this part of the phone :(

Caleb Morris

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I got it fixed. And I don't think I could update profile or prl when I was rooted. I kept on messing with the settings, and when I saw that Sprint's band was 1900 mhz, I flashed back over to MeanBean to mess with the phone settings since CM10.1 wouldn't let me. After I got back to MeanBean, I kept trying to change it, but it wouldn't take. My phone would keep restarting itself before the full change could work. Finally I got it to work again, after getting it set back to 1900 mhz. I've learned quite a bit about it just messing around. But thank you for the help anyways :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21