most apps aren't working...says "app shutting down?"

kamando04

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I shoulda left the rooting to the boys..haha...so Im running meanRom ICS 2.7 with stock kernel , and when I open apps that I downloaded from black mart, they FC immediately. If I go to play market, most apps say that the "apps arent compatible with my device?" Im not a complete noob (rooted my evo 4g several times sucessfully) but i wiped and cleaned prior to flashing...anybody have similar issues?

Csan508

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Okay it sounds like you were in the same place as I was so go get goo manager and downgrade to meanrom 1.3 then update to 1.4 then to 2.7

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Csan508

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh and I also forgot to mention that when you are at 1.3 you can get s off now I truly can't remember how I did it but I am still at 1.3

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I shoulda left the rooting to the boys..haha...so Im running meanRom ICS 2.7 with stock kernel , and when I open apps that I downloaded from black mart, they FC immediately. If I go to play market, most apps say that the "apps arent compatible with my device?" Im not a complete noob (rooted my evo 4g several times sucessfully) but i wiped and cleaned prior to flashing...anybody have similar issues?

for your device i used "unrevoked"
dont fret rooting is easy (just not always) the first phone i rooted i bricked dont give up
now i can root anything ROOTING IS TOTALLY WORTH THE HASSLE!
GOOD LUCK

also check your build prop it sounds like you flashed a rom for a slightly different phone?
or a dev error check the build prop and see what kinda phone is listed their
if it a diff phone but the rom is for yours report it its likely a typo

Sent from my SPH-M820 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae