Cyanogenmod10 nightlies

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the same thing. I love CM10 but there were just a few too many things going wrong right now for it to be my everyday phone. My phone was overheatting over this weekend too. You guys doing the nightlys are doing an awesome job though! Thanks!!!

Agreed. I really really want this to be my daily driver but the app wonkiness just starts to get on my nerves after a few days. I'll be holding out for the first stable ROM. Until then it is mean ROM to the rescue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
fastboot flash the boot.img in bootloader. There were kernel changes that affected wifi, so this needs to be done. I'm assuming you took the sprint OTA before rooting initially? As long as there aren't any kernel changes, you don't need to flash the boot.img, and will be fine updating nightly versions. I ran into that exact problem and this took care of it for me.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What's going on with the builds. I see they stop on the 12th. How is that build. I really want to flash again.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Bummer. The camera app IS missing on this build. I hope they make a new build soon.

And I'm glad to see clockworkmod has support for us... still the same old non working recovery. I really wanted it for the OTA updater

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Iron-Man3-pic6.jpg

Iron man uses cyanogen.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
This is finally to the point where I can use it as my daily driver. Been on it for the past week and haven't notice any issues. It runs like a dream.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
This is finally to the point where I can use it as my daily driver. Been on it for the past week and haven't notice any issues. It runs like a dream.

Somethings off for me. Usually when I flashed this Rom the volume wouldnt work until I messed with the levels then it would click on. Don't know why it would do that.

But now on the last build I used the alarm clock volume wasn't acting right. I had 2 alarms set. The first one went off and just vibrated. I hit snooze and it did the same thing.

The second alarm went off and did the same thing. I made a new alarm it it worked. I checked the setting on the first 2 alarms and they were fine.

Can't be having all that. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC