CM10 not working, can't get to recovery
I messed up big time. I wiped then flashed CM 10 Stable. Well, I didn;t flash the gapps (not sure that is the culprit) and now i get a constant loop of "the process com.android.phone has stopped". I held down the power and VOL UP button to get to recovery but, when I flashed my radios several months ago after i got S-OFF, I forget to rename the PC75img.zip file so the phone just loads that. So i can't choose to go in to recovery. Now I'm stuck, I have no way of fixing the phone unless anyone has any suggestions.Always pimpin'
- 11-15-2012, 12:20 AM #2
- By InclusionInnovates in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:09 PM
- By Ruben in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2012, 12:15 PM
- By moneyfornothing in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2011, 02:33 PM
- By d3xn2o in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2011, 10:17 AM
- By TBarnhardt in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2010, 08:25 PM