- 31 Posts
- MeanROM 6.4
I just wanted to un-root so I can get the new update that is supposedly coming out.
I did everything HTCEvohacks said, Installed drivers, and then run RUU and most of that crap, but when the phone goes to the HTC screen, I look at the Device Manager and it says that my phone isn't recognized anymore. When I turn it back on (hard reset) it is recognized as My HTC.
I am running MeanROM 4.6 on it at the moment and when I rooted, the stock ROM deleted itself.
Can anyone help?
- 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM #2Flashoholic!!
- 1,248 Posts
- Bad Boyz Rom
Re: Unrooting Problems?
If your s-on and your bootloader is unlocked then you will need to relock it. Heres the thing you need to think about, when ever you take a OTA you are taking a chance of not being able to root again until a exploit is found. IMO your best to wait for Mikey to update his rom with all the good stuff from the OTA
- 11-28-2012, 11:32 PM #4
- By missy70092 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:47 AM
- By irishflux in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 02:38 PM
- By raven71 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2010, 10:59 PM
- By cheeta186 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:08 PM
- By specops2k3 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:04 AM