unlocked tampered now what?

tyboson

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys IM on hboot 1.12.000 I got my evo to say tampered and unlocked:mad: but the s_off still says on now what?

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys IM on hboot 1.12.000 I got my evo to say and tampered and unlocked:mad: but the s_off still says on now what?
if your s-off your s-off no matter what it says at the top and you will always be with what ever hboot you have you need to install a recovery which i recommend TWRP.

tyboson

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok how do I flash recovery I've tried with goo manager please any help would be great I don't wanna brick my new evo 4g lte.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok how do I flash recovery I've tried with goo manager please any help would be great I don't wanna brick my new evo 4g lte.

go here TeamWin Projects - TWRP 2.3 - HTC Evo 4G LTE | TeamWin download the bootloader version rename the zip to " PJ75.IMG " put it your sdcard reboot to the bootloader it will read the zip and ask to update tell it yes. when its done it will ask to reboot, go ahead and reboot and make sure to delete or rename the PJ75.IMG from your sdcard..

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
hey its 2 am bed time. if you have troubles i'll be back in the morning. there are other ways to install the recovery and theres instructions on the twrp page

tyboson

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the help can u post a link to twrp page.never mind I found it seems the easiest way is with goo manager i tried and it didn't install ? Any ?
Thanks!

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok downloaded boot loader renamed it when I reboot I get a green circle then a red exclamation mark.
IM bout ready to give up.
power the phone off. hold volume down and power button when it boots use the vol button to scroll to the bootloader in the menu and hit the power

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae