Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    682 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Default Battery and MeanBean

Hey, I am on the most recent MeanBean build and up until this morning I was having zero issues with it. When I checked my phone this morning, my battery was at 38% but the charging light was on and I was pretty sure I had it plugged in all night. I checked the battery history and it shows I was charging the whole time as well. I am using the same charger in the same outlet, so that shouldn't be a variable. The other strange thing is that it has started charging as I am using it. I haven't changed anything: it's still plugged in and everything. My sticky settings are undervolted at 1.7 and aimed at battery life as opposed to performance.

Let me know if you have ideas.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Battery and MeanBean-uploadfromtaptalk1359300672945.jpg  

Default Re: Battery and MeanBean

Quote Originally Posted by mstrblueskys View Post
    Hey, I am on the most recent MeanBean build and up until this morning I was having zero issues with it. When I checked my phone this morning, my battery was at 38% but the charging light was on and I was pretty sure I had it plugged in all night. I checked the battery history and it shows I was charging the whole time as well. I am using the same charger in the same outlet, so that shouldn't be a variable. The other strange thing is that it has started charging as I am using it. I haven't changed anything: it's still plugged in and everything. My sticky settings are undervolted at 1.7 and aimed at battery life as opposed to performance.

Let me know if you have ideas.

Have you tried restarting your phone? If not, that should have been the first thing you did.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    682 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Quote Originally Posted by Slender Troll View Post
    Have you tried restarting your phone? If not, that should have been the first thing you did.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I found it curious that it had started to charge without changing anything, so I was able to charge it all the way without changing a thing. I have restarted it since. I am just wondering what could cause that.

Undervolt and overclock seems like asking for trouble to me. Its almost like an oxymoron. Just saying.

Sent from my MeanBean optimized and Supercharged ElteVO.

Maybe the usb didn't make a solid connection and when you picked it up it did???? Also looks like you have a lot of things waking up the phone. Maybe install GSam for a couple days and check to see what is causing wakelocks.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    682 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Quote Originally Posted by Andras View Post
    Maybe the usb didn't make a solid connection and when you picked it up it did???? Also looks like you have a lot of things waking up the phone. Maybe install GSam for a couple days and check to see what is causing wakelocks.
    I am going to try GSam and see. Thank you!