- 01-01-2014, 03:18 PM #2
- 77 Posts
Re: My Evo 4g LTE has no os installed, I need help!
This happened before with my Optimus S. I fixed my problem by downloading a official software update. So just go online go to HTC's website and transfer it to an sd card and flash the update and you'll get stock rom with no root. I dont know of any other way . Good luck !
- By TOBusa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:49 PM
- By petalmasher in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:59 AM
- By CraigOH1981 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Scott Hansen2 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:12 PM
- By Imaginos26 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:00 PM