Rollback without rooting?
Is it possible to remove an OTA update without the phone being rooted? Currently running software 3.17.651.1 710RD with Android 4.1.1. I want to rollback to the previous version of Android. I thought performing a factory reset would reset the phone to the exact state it was when I opened the box, but upon Googling it, it seems that software updates are retained after a reset. So how can I rollback my OS? Thanks.
- 02-05-2014, 05:56 PM #2
- By Ghostnyc in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Tules in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 12:29 AM
- By prec11 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:46 AM
- By allysisa in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:40 AM
- By Reed Marvin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 04:37 PM