Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Default Re: Looks like Sprint has messed up another sleek design again

My friend called this morning. As I pulled my phone from my pocket I thought, what an ugly phone. Later on I reached for my phone to tweet, and thought, man what a **** ugly phone!! Later on I checked my stocks and thought, lipstick on a pig looks better than this.... ! later on as I'm driving to a resturant using the built in GPS with Navigation, the phone seemed to mock me from the dashbaord with all of it's ugliness... So I threw the phone out the window. Who cares that it does all of this cool stuff for me, I just need it to look good!
    icmfal and glazedfaith like this.

Quote Originally Posted by truthteller10 View Post
    Can't understand why Sprint continues to change the design of a beautiful piece of equipment.. Tired of bricks and plastic slabs..No difference in phones and horrible network speeds its time to go to Tmobile.
    ya know whay i hate about cryin *** little girls like you is you want the same phone as everyone else you want the x that spec wise isnt anything compared to the evo one or the int. version not sold here. if you want something that looks just like another phone buy an icrap and quit crying
    Thanked by:

Amen you whiny little es

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Quote Originally Posted by applesuxdonkeyd1ck View Post
    ya know whay i hate about cryin *** little girls like you is you want the same phone as everyone else you want the x that spec wise isnt anything compared to the evo one or the int. version not sold here. if you want something that looks just like another phone buy an icrap and quit crying
    Nothing more refreshing than a big can of waaa after a prior can of waaa.
    Thanked by:

enough with the arguing an complaining!!

If you like the One X and hate the evo lte, answer is easy, go to AT&T and get the one X.

I will be getting the evo lte i think it is a beautiful phone.

DavidJ-no one is forcing you to buy this phone.

Complaining about it nonstop isn't going to change it.

Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

Honestly, all the people that are saying "stop complaining" shouldn't even be in the thread to begin with. Look at the title of the thread. It is obviously a thread from someone who doesn't like the design. If you disagree just don't come into the thread. People are allowed to discuss different opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by crzycrkr View Post
    Honestly, all the people that are saying "stop complaining" shouldn't even be in the thread to begin with. Look at the title of the thread. It is obviously a thread from someone who doesn't like the design. If you disagree just don't come into the thread. People are allowed to discuss different opinions.
    Absolutely not, and people are allowed to troll threads they do not like, same difference lol

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDipshizz View Post
    Absolutely not, and people are allowed to troll threads they do not like, same difference lol

You're absolutely right, they are. They are also the trolls in this thread, as you just mentioned.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

For those who love the design of the phone -- Yea!
    For all those who don't -- Hay!

Wow! Now everybody WINS!!
    P.s. I'm getting this bad boy.. one way or another.

Who cares what the outside looks like it the inside that counts

Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

Quote Originally Posted by biggdogg9 View Post
    Who cares what the outside looks like it the inside that counts
    A lot of people apparently, including most of the bigger tech sites

lol, I can't figure out why people keep spending time insisting on how much of an issue this is. Disappointed people always comment more than satisfied people. It's human nature. If I'm happy, who the hell cares what everybody else thinks. If I'm unhappy, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW NOW! Anyway, I like how it looks, you don't, but bringing in "bigger tech sites" as references isn't always the best choice, as they tend to favor Apple devices, which I don't care for in form OR function. But, to each his own, so meh.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by glazedfaith View Post
    lol, I can't figure out why people keep spending time insisting on how much of an issue this is. Disappointed people always comment more than satisfied people. It's human nature. If I'm happy, who the hell cares what everybody else thinks. If I'm unhappy, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW NOW! Anyway, I like how it looks, you don't, but bringing in "bigger tech sites" as references isn't always the best choice, as they tend to favor Apple devices, which I don't care for in form OR function. But, to each his own, so meh.
    What else are we supposed to do while we wait for June 10 to roll around? We're certainly not working and being productive. At least I'm not.
    Thanked by:

What good is the phone if the speed sucks?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by axne1 View Post
    What good is the phone if the speed sucks?
    Can you be more specific? Processor speed? Or Network Speed? Your question is very vague.

EDIT: I'm going to assume Network is what you're talking about, bashing Sprint.

The problem I have with all the other carriers: The new BLERGBALLZ LTE! 50 times faster than your mom's station wagon!

Say AT&T's LTE gives you a 20Mbit connection.

Do you know how long it will take to hit your monthly cap if you actually utilize that speed constantly (which is unlikely in and of itself)? My calculations say just over 10 minutes. They're speeding up your consumption rate, but they're not increasing your portions. Basically, they're getting you used to eating more, and charging out the *** for an extra helping.

As for your question
    What good is the phone if the [network] speed sucks?
    The answer is, pretty damned good. There are other ways to connect to the intarwebz. I have a tablet that is wifi only, and I find it hella useful. In fact, the carriers (all of them) are counting on you spending a great deal of time on wifi. How else would you actually consume data for the full month without blowing out your limit?
    Last edited by glazedfaith; 04-11-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

Except that mist of the sites that brought up the unappealing looks also praised the One X

Except that mist of the sites that brought up the unappealing looks also praised the One X
    So go get one

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

So go get one

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***
    Um...this was in response to something as an explanation. Again, from the title, people should know the tone of this thread. If you love the new EVO so much, coning in here to bash people is just as bad as the people that don't like it trolling all the positive threads.

Um...this was in response to something as an explanation. Again, from the title, people should know the tone of this thread. If you love the new EVO so much, coning in here to bash people is just as bad as the people that don't like it trolling all the positive threads.
    So 2 wrongs DO make a right then...Interesting

Despite the design, I'm pretty sure that unless something better comes to Sprint (or is firmly announced to be forthcoming) before I get home from my honeymoon (end of May), I'm getting this sucker. Arguably the best screen on any device right now, buckets full of power, replaceable lens piece, sd slot, more (negligibly) battery, Red Stripe (Hooray, Beer!), ing kickstand, AND unlimited data that will eventually be 10 times faster than your mom's station wagon? Sign me up.

They could hand me a dog turd, and as long as it has all these features (especially the kickstand), I'll rock that sucker for two years no questions asked.
    Last edited by glazedfaith; 04-12-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    NYCHitman1 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

So 2 wrongs DO make a right then...Interesting

So you trolling a thread makes up for other people trolling other threads? Good logic

So you trolling a thread makes up for other people trolling other threads? Good logic
    :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by deputydipshizz View Post
    :thumbup:

***please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***
    For great JUSTICE!

For great JUSTICE!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234