Looks like Sprint has messed up another sleek design again

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, all the people that are saying "stop complaining" shouldn't even be in the thread to begin with. Look at the title of the thread. It is obviously a thread from someone who doesn't like the design. If you disagree just don't come into the thread. People are allowed to discuss different opinions.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, all the people that are saying "stop complaining" shouldn't even be in the thread to begin with. Look at the title of the thread. It is obviously a thread from someone who doesn't like the design. If you disagree just don't come into the thread. People are allowed to discuss different opinions.

Absolutely not, and people are allowed to troll threads they do not like, same difference lol

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely not, and people are allowed to troll threads they do not like, same difference lol

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

You're absolutely right, they are. They are also the trolls in this thread, as you just mentioned.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
For those who love the design of the phone -- Yea!
For all those who don't -- Hay!

Wow! Now everybody WINS!!
P.s. I'm getting this bad boy.. one way or another.

glazedfaith

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
lol, I can't figure out why people keep spending time insisting on how much of an issue this is. Disappointed people always comment more than satisfied people. It's human nature. If I'm happy, who the hell cares what everybody else thinks. If I'm unhappy, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW NOW! Anyway, I like how it looks, you don't, but bringing in "bigger tech sites" as references isn't always the best choice, as they tend to favor Apple devices, which I don't care for in form OR function. But, to each his own, so meh.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
lol, I can't figure out why people keep spending time insisting on how much of an issue this is. Disappointed people always comment more than satisfied people. It's human nature. If I'm happy, who the hell cares what everybody else thinks. If I'm unhappy, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW NOW! Anyway, I like how it looks, you don't, but bringing in "bigger tech sites" as references isn't always the best choice, as they tend to favor Apple devices, which I don't care for in form OR function. But, to each his own, so meh.

What else are we supposed to do while we wait for June 10 to roll around? We're certainly not working and being productive. At least I'm not.

Reactions: glazedfaith

glazedfaith

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
What good is the phone if the speed sucks?

Can you be more specific? Processor speed? Or Network Speed? Your question is very vague.

EDIT: I'm going to assume Network is what you're talking about, bashing Sprint.

The problem I have with all the other carriers: The new BLERGBALLZ LTE! 50 times faster than your mom's station wagon!

Say AT&T's LTE gives you a 20Mbit connection.

Do you know how long it will take to hit your monthly cap if you actually utilize that speed constantly (which is unlikely in and of itself)? My calculations say just over 10 minutes. They're speeding up your consumption rate, but they're not increasing your portions. Basically, they're getting you used to eating more, and charging out the ass for an extra helping.

As for your question
What good is the phone if the [network] speed sucks?
The answer is, pretty damned good. There are other ways to connect to the intarwebz. I have a tablet that is wifi only, and I find it hella useful. In fact, the carriers (all of them) are counting on you spending a great deal of time on wifi. How else would you actually consume data for the full month without blowing out your limit?

Last edited:

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site

Except that mist of the sites that brought up the unappealing looks also praised the One X

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
So go get one

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Um...this was in response to something as an explanation. Again, from the title, people should know the tone of this thread. If you love the new EVO so much, coning in here to bash people is just as bad as the people that don't like it trolling all the positive threads.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Um...this was in response to something as an explanation. Again, from the title, people should know the tone of this thread. If you love the new EVO so much, coning in here to bash people is just as bad as the people that don't like it trolling all the positive threads.

So 2 wrongs DO make a right then...Interesting

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

glazedfaith

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Despite the design, I'm pretty sure that unless something better comes to Sprint (or is firmly announced to be forthcoming) before I get home from my honeymoon (end of May), I'm getting this sucker. Arguably the best screen on any device right now, buckets full of power, replaceable lens piece, sd slot, more (negligibly) battery, Red Stripe (Hooray, Beer!), ing kickstand, AND unlimited data that will eventually be 10 times faster than your mom's station wagon? Sign me up.

They could hand me a dog turd, and as long as it has all these features (especially the kickstand), I'll rock that sucker for two years no questions asked.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski