Speaker Quality

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
The horrible loud speaker quality is the reason I returned my Evo 3D and waited for the GS2... I hate my GS2 and cant wait for the new LTE Evo but I really hope they fixed the loud speaker.

So you hated the audio on the EVO 3D and got a GS2, and now you hate the audio on the GS2 and want an EVO LTE.
Wait, i can see into the future,
I hate the audio on my EVO LTE and want a GS3. :)

ajbrickyard

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping for Motorola Photon video recording sound quality and external speaker output!

Sent from my Epic Touch 4g without my permission!

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
So you hated the audio on the EVO 3D and got a GS2, and now you hate the audio on the GS2 and want an EVO LTE.
Wait, i can see into the future,
I hate the audio on my EVO LTE and want a GS3. :)

I never said I didn't like the speaker quality of the samsung galaxy s 2. it probably has the best speaker I've had in the phone ever but the gps is terrible and I'm sick of it. on top of that I miss all the great widgets you get with an htc sense phone. so unless they announce the galaxy s 3 with gps that actually works and htc sense I won't be getting it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
The Evo 4g was pretty good and I must admit the Evo3d has the worse speaker in a smartphone of all times.

Worse than the NS4G? That speaker is redonkulous. I hated not being able to S,S,&S and not listen to my morning music. I ended up buying the Jambox sprint offers (worth its weight in gold).

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
It must be HORRID!! I've asked Phil twice in his "ask me any questions" thread and he has purposely chosen not to answer it. :confused:

I know he is extremely busy, but he answered questions immediately preceding and following my question. This leads me to believe he doesn't want to answer it.

H! :p

Gonna wait to weigh in on speakers until we get to use it in an environment other than a launch event. It's a little noisy in there.

(Sorry for the delayed response. Also: I hate Mikey47. trololol)

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
At&t version will be in stores soon. I can't to go and check out the speaker. Thats the only thing that may keep me getting the sprint version is if the speaker is weak.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the speaker port is the slot on the bottom rear portion of the phone. My EVO View has the same style of speaker holes (iit has two for stereo). Like Phil said, you'll have to wait until they get their hands on it outside of a noisy event to really test it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21