So what options are there for us that need extended battery?

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
One thing I always liked about Android phones is the ability to buy multiple batteries or a big extended battery. What options are there for us who absolutely need more charge on the go?

Reactions: f1nzup

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Basically in the same boat as iPhones and other phones without a removable battery--external chargers.

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
One thing I always liked about Android phones is the ability to buy multiple batteries or a big extended battery. What options are there for us who absolutely need more charge on the go?

This is $5 on the streets of NYC.

2660bbc9-433f-0127.jpg

Sent from my EVO Shift.

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Jesus christ, OBVIOUSLY if the solution was as simple as keeping a charger in my office, car, or where ever I went, I wouldn't have made a thread.. Obviously during my work hours I'm no where near an outlet

damn, some of you need to THINK before posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Jesus christ, OBVIOUSLY if the solution was as simple as keeping a charger in my office, car, or where ever I went, I wouldn't have made a thread.. Obviously during my work hours I'm no where near an outlet

The "C" in Christ should be capitalized. It's a proper noun and all, so... Happy Easter!

The link in the 2nd post is what you're looking for. There are several different ones. You can even pick up Energizer branded ones at Walmart and Home Depot that will juice you up for awhile off a couple of AA batteries (I have one).

Reactions: nuprotocol

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I would test the capacity of the battery before making the decision that it would not hold a long enough charge then go with something like post #2 if it won't.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Obviously that pic was sarcasm. Come on Sheldon, you really need practice on your sarcasm spotting ability. :p

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

LOL.....SOMEBODY needs to get laid. :D:D

Sent from my EVO Shift

stanlm2

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Yea, none of those are as convenient as one or pair of extended batteries thrown in a bag.. hopefully we're not far from the day we can order a phone like a pc from dell, choose from a couple options in each category, I'd sure take a fat battery over slim cover.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea, none of those are as convenient as one or pair of extended batteries thrown in a bag.. hopefully we're not far from the day we can order a phone like a pc from dell, choose from a couple options in each category, I'd sure take a fat battery over slim cover.

But if it's that big of a deal, just look for a different phone. Saying you want it to be like dell is a bit disingenuous, their batteries hang out the back and being laptop they have a lot more "room" for accessories like that.

stanlm2

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Not a big deal, just a suggestion, id also opt not to get another 8gb default card.. some of this stuff is kind of like a laptop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair