Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4G service?

I bought the original evo 4g excited about the 4g service. Well after originally being told the the $10 extra a month was for 4g and not haveing it in my area (Vero Beach) at all. I am really dissappointed with the whole sprint 4g. Tmobile has had 4g in my area now for over a year. If I upgrade to the e4glte will it be worth it or should I just move on to another carrier? I like sprints unlimited plan but if Im gonna only get 3g in my area for the next 2 years im just going to switch to Boost unlimited. How fast is the 4glte service going to roll out for sprint?

Probably about as fast as AT&T and Verizon if I had to guess. I think Sprint gave up on WiMax when they realized LTE was going to win. You'll have LTE by the time the contract is over but that's all I can say with confidence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: 4G service?

Another ? is will sprints lte will be able to roam on att lte network? I got att 4g in my area.