LTE in Sacramento

jstates916

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard about LTE coming to the Sacramento/Roseville, CA area? I'd like to upgrade to either the EVO 4g LTE or Galaxy Nexus but being stuck on 3g is a huge negative because I get around 8-12mbps on wimax

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard about LTE coming to the Sacramento/Roseville, CA area? I'd like to upgrade to either the EVO 4g LTE or Galaxy Nexus but being stuck on 3g is a huge negative because I get around 8-12mbps on wimax

Hey now, I'm in Orangevale and hoping to hear soon about this too. If our 4g coverage here is any indicator I'm sure it won't be too long after SF and SJ but that's just speculation. I remember having good solid 4g before it was announced so just hoping the same with lte. Still on the fence between galaxy nexus and evo so either way I will need it. Cheers from the OV!

jstates916

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey now, I'm in Orangevale and hoping to hear soon about this too. If our 4g coverage here is any indicator I'm sure it won't be too long after SF and SJ but that's just speculation. I remember having good solid 4g before it was announced so just hoping the same with lte. Still on the? fence between galaxy nexus and evo so either way I will need it. Cheers from the OV!

Yeah I'm still deciding on whether to buy the EVO LTE or Galaxy Nexus as a upgrade from my NS4G. LTE here in Roseville is going to be a big deciding factor for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel