Cases showing up on Seidio

BPHusker

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey Seidio, have you guys tested your EVO 4G LTE cases with the actual phone or a dummy phone with the glossy back cover?

I remember your first batch of cases for the original EVO 4G scratched/scuffed the edges of the phone -- I think the phone was sliding around in the case. But you guys addressed the issue with an updated version.

I'm just concerned your cases for the EVO 4G LTE will scratch up the glossy back cover of the phone if this wasn't tested.

TIA
You might want to post that question on their Facebook page. They just responded to a question about 20 minutes ago, so they are probably monitoring that closer than forums.

Last edited:

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This would be awesome.... Not being able to change the battery is the one thing that bugs me most about this phone.

Over at xda, someone posted Seidio's response re: battery case for the HTC EVO 4G LTE...

attachment.php

[OFFICIAL] Extended Battery Request - EVO LTE - xda-developers

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I got the EvoLTE, but no word on my Seidio convert combo case I ordered a week ago . I went to Sprint yesterday and purchased the Otter box Defender case. If fits nicely but I'm not use to the harder plastic screen cover. I'm worried about moisture issue I heard others speak of this past week in AC forums. Well at least I have a backup case for emergency.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Did the same thing, I bought the Defender case yesterday because my Seidio case that I ordered 12 days ago hasn't arrived yet.

The Defender is a great case, if you're going to war. :p It was too bulky for me, so I returned it the same day.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Did the same thing, I bought the Defender case yesterday because my Seidio case that I ordered 12 days ago hasn't arrived yet.

The Defender is a great case, if you're going to war. :p It was too bulky for me, so I returned it the same day.

I really think this defender case id growing on me. It's rugged like I want to be not gel like case that just sits and looks pretty.:D

sent from my Evo4LTE

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,

Thank you for your patience are we are shipping all the cases and combos in the orders that they were received since yesterday. We got a bit of catching up to do but you should be receiving your shipping confirmation within the next 24 hours. Please PM or contact us directly if you want to know a bit more about your order status.

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781