I've played with the Sprint GNEX and....

P_M_G

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
and I'm completely underwhelmed and while intrigued by the S3, my preference of Sense vs TWiz is really leading me to the E4GLTE...

Here's some thoughts on my completely non-techie side by side comparison with my current 3D

Size - seemed a bit awkward sized in comparison, but I thought same of the EVO OG at first
Screen - hands down the GNEX is a beauty, but this was inside a Sprint store
Signal - no 4G LTE just yet, but 3G downloads on the GNEX were faster, speedtest showed faster as well, even starting same time vs my 3D right next to it. Should have prob tested GPS signal (oops - next time)
antutu - ok a little techie...GNEX outperformed my 3D and just was faster overall but I was expecting a serious night and day difference, the biggest diff was on SD read/write numbers.
Feel - liked the curved feel to the GNEX but the back cover popped off and seemed flimsy and was a PITA to get back on (likely due to the sprint security measures).

Took a few minutes to figure out what was where...but I still think I like Sense and I'm just expecting the E4GLTE to dominate. EVO BRICKS FTW!

Reactions: BigDinCA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox