i have offical sprint evo lte training tomorrow. questions?

silversentra1999

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
hope I don't cause a riot, but were there any questions answered that weren't already answered on the web or from other sources???? or is it that we already know all the answers to our questions???? I'm crazy excited over this phone, especially after playing with the one x today. I honestly have never experienced a better cam experience on a phone. I'm no pro shooter or anything, but I was totally blown away by how nice pics came out. the video was super crisp as well. I really can't imagine all the added features of el tevo not making it the best phone of the year, even after the gs3 launches...just my take on it

Well i think its the info you get through sprint through HTC. Its what we are getting trained to tell you. That's the zimpirtant part and i don't think you can have all the info already. Its the details i gave like the prices of the wireless single and the facts like how you can take a video shot earlier and take a frame out of it as a picture. That's stuff that's not on the street Right now. That's why this is a valid thread.

Last edited:

silversentra1999

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
The questions I have are:

1. Does it have swype, if do what version? Yes and i didn't check and HTC also has their own enhanced customizable version of swipe prepossessing on evo.
2. Will nintendo Wii remotes work with sense 4.0 without rooting?he doesn't know about rooting it much
3. How much internal memory does it have to install apPS?. Didn't look
4. Will 64 gig sd cards work?. No
5. What bloatware does it have and is it removable without root? Didn't check. But the footprint of sense is so much smaller. So way more icecream and less HTC in the way.
6. What accessaries will be available at launch? I hope the invisible Shield will be available at launch.

The last Queston, if it comes out in may, will they allow people who are eligible to upgrade the first week in June to upgrade early without having to wait a couple of Weeks?
. I think if you go to an indirect store you will have a chance of a week earlier upgrade.

Last edited:

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
There are many phones that claim support up to 32 gb and many of those same phones will work with a 64gb card just fine so we will know when one of us puts a 64gb card in one to see if it works or not. Personally I think the evo lte will work with a 64gb cards even though the box says up to 32gb.

Reactions: b1time

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Well i think its the info you get through sprint through HTC. Its what we are getting trained to tell you. That's the zimpirtant part and i don't think you can have all the info already. Its the details i gave like the prices of the wireless single and the facts like how you can take a video shot earlier and take a frame out of it as a picture. That's stuff that's not on the street Right now. That's why this is a valid thread.

This has already been mentioned in countless youtube videos.

Edit:

Don't get me wrong, I like this thread and it makes for a good read but other than the few accessories, everything else you mentioned about the evo lte is pretty much well known already.

Last edited:
Reactions: chesalaam

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Any word of cases? When will your store shipment arrive? I ordered online with sprint and hoping my phone ships tuesday or Wednesday.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

unfchowns

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I work for sprint... First thing's first, premium data charge is for all phones considered to be a smart phone. Unless you may have been grand fathered in. 2) wecan never release any proprietary information unless it is publicly available. E.g. lte network schedule. 3) we do not have any information on it anyways all we know is that the trransition has been initiatedad it will be completed when it is completed. 4) we are the only unlimited carrier for data we have caps for connection cards and hotspots because people ry to run server. farms with it. 5) why complain about 10$ its unlimited text data and any mobile anytime no other carrier will give you that benefit. I.e. att =~ $140 sprint =~ $90 - $100 and we don't throttle or cap your phones data. 6) go watch.some.netflix on att or vzw on your phone for amonh. Let me know what tyour bill is after... 7) we are no longer the past sprint that you knew of that died when Dan Hesse became ceo... He used to run att world net services... So that should give you a clue these people don't play foolish games. Lol just my 2 cents

AFR_NY

May 10, 2012
Visit site
The proximity sensor does not see to work well in dark areas. I've also noticed that it starts to glow RED in these conditions, is this normal?

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams