1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone hype?

Is it just me or is there not much hype on the newest Evo? I remember the launch of the original, it was a big deal. This one just doesn't have that feel to it. I will most likely be placing my preorder for one tomorrow anyway though :-)

Default They tried

They tried but initial feedback was all about the design aspects, which cant be changed this late, so I guess Sprint & HTC said eff it

I would look for the ad campaign to start after the E4GLTE is actually available in stores.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by TraderGary View Post
    I would look for the ad campaign to start after the E4GLTE is actually available in stores.
    Or at least until they announce a release date.
    Thanked by:

No hype because its not out and the one x is essentially the same puberty for all intents and purposes.

Sent from my HTC Evo

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Default Re: Phone hype?

I think the hype has gone to the One X since that is the general form of the E4GLTE. But in my opinion there was a good deal of hype when it was first announced but the attention has been with One X and GS3 for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    No hype because its not out and the one x is essentially the same puberty for all intents and purposes.
    Yeah its tough to get excited for puberty all over again.

I have no problem with the GS3 getting all the hype,while the EVO4GLTE "flies under the radar".

A quick look at the post/view counts here on the AC forums will show that anything EVO-related is widely commented on and viewed. Is it safe to say that the GS3 is in direct competition with the next iPhone because of the gimmicks? Who knows, but the EVO can be the LA Clippers, and the GS3/iPhone can be the LA Lakers......I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by I-can't-believe-I-fricken-use-Android View Post
    Yeah its tough to get excited for puberty all over again.
    auto correct hoooooo