Shipping Now/Soon?

aldrydd

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered the 4G LTE on sprint.com, and then checked my order status... I got a message that some additional validation (or something like that) was required on the order, and to call an 800 number to expedite things.

...so I called, and answered a few questions (mainly identity verification stuff like address, number of lines on my account, etc.), and the representative said it my phone was in the warehouse now, and that it should be arriving in "two to five days".

Of course, he could've been horribly mistaken, but now I'm damned excited. Anyone else have any info/stories like this one?

jeallen1

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I got the same info when I called in to validate my order. I think that's just their standard estimate. I also recieved an order confirmation email afterwards saying that they will do their best to deliver the phone "on or before the national launch"

John

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I had the same message on my order status, so I did the same thing via chat, who told me to call the phone. After putting me on hold for a few minutes, and verifying my account info, he said he would confirm my order, although he did mention that since I was pre-ordering the E4GLTE, there was no definite shipping date known yet.

aldrydd

May 14, 2010
Visit site
My order status now shows it's on backorder.

Curses.

Still hoping, but as long as I get it in the same time frame as everyone else who pre-ordered I'll be happy.

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
My order status now shows it's on backorder.

Curses.

Still hoping, but as long as I get it in the same time frame as everyone else who pre-ordered I'll be happy.

I think that's normal. Mine is also on that status, and I had to be one of the first in. Life is good!

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered the 4G LTE on sprint.com, and then checked my order status... I got a message that some additional validation (or something like that) was required on the order, and to call an 800 number to expedite things.

...so I called, and answered a few questions (mainly identity verification stuff like address, number of lines on my account, etc.), and the representative said it my phone was in the warehouse now, and that it should be arriving in "two to five days".

Of course, he could've been horribly mistaken, but now I'm damned excited. Anyone else have any info/stories like this one?

I was told the same thing, but I think that is the generic answer.

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I just refreshed my order tracking status lookup and the status had changed from "backordered". This text was also included:

Shipping starts May 15th and we will send you an email the second it ships. Delivery should occur within 1 to 3 business days thereafter.

I guess that settles it then.

delthor7

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
aldrydd: I had to do the exact same thing, verify exact same info. The rep said official release date is 18th. Just said I'd get is asap. I can't wait.

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE is waiting for you in our warehouse. Shipping starts May 15th and we will send you an email the second it ships. Delivery should occur within 1 to 3 business days thereafter. You may continue to track the status of your order on this web page. If you have questions, check out sprint.com/preorder for more info.

dhoshman

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Is there an option to have next day delivery at checkout? Ordering mine this evening, hope they don't sell out of pre orders by then.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Is there an option to have next day delivery at checkout? Ordering mine this evening, hope they don't sell out of pre orders by then.

They don't have that option on the preorder but you can ask the agent when you call in to validate your order but use caution because not all of the agents for Sprint know what they are doing.

Ice

jeallen1

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I know in the past that phones I ordered directly from Sprint always shipped with free next day delivery. I'm not sure if that's still the case or not.

John

delthor7

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, now it says

"Thanks for pre-ordering a shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE, an email will be sent the second it ships. The launch date for this handset will be announced in the next few days, thank you for your patience. Delivery should occur within 1 to 3 business days thereafter. You may continue to track the status of your order on this web page. If you have questions, check out sprint.com/preorder for more info."

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a sprint rep. She said the new evo will be available to the public on may 11th, at 200$ with a new 2 yr contract. Thank you sprint for the early buyout prohram!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX