Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Upgrade From Evo 3d

Anyway of getting your upgrade reset this time around? Was able to with the Evo 3d...

I got off the phone from Sprint and was able to push my upgrade early by paying $115.00. I'm going to sell my EVO 3D on craigslist to make up the early push upgrade price... That is the only way to get the E4GLTE at the $199.99 price... I have to pay for the $36.00 activation fee, but the manager said when its billed to my account, call him and he will waive it...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Upgrade From Evo 3d

Yes, thanks. I called last night and they gave me the same deal.

Nice, got a call from them this morning I can go online to pre-order the EVOLTE

Quote Originally Posted by dizbstretch View Post
    I got off the phone from Sprint and was able to push my upgrade early by paying $115.00. I'm going to sell my EVO 3D on craigslist to make up the early push upgrade price... That is the only way to get the E4GLTE at the $199.99 price... I have to pay for the $36.00 activation fee, but the manager said when its billed to my account, call him and he will waive it...
    When was your original upgrade date?

I just moved three of my lines , 2 @ 75.00 and one @ 85.00

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'd also like to know when everyone's date was pushed up from. I have my eligibility in April '13. That might be too long for a early upgrade. But I think it might be worth the $120. The EVO3D is a great phone that hasn't done me wrong, but so far I've gotten each EVO and don't see why making it 3 in a row is a bad idea. A year is a long time from now.
    palanilopez12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamm83 View Post
    I'd also like to know when everyone's date was pushed up from. I have my eligibility in April '13. That might be too long for a early upgrade. But I think it might be worth the $120. The EVO3D is a great phone that hasn't done me wrong, but so far I've gotten each EVO and don't see why making it 3 in a row is a bad idea. A year is a long time from now.
    All three of my lines were within 12 months of upgrade, one they wanted 120 for wasn't eligible until 4/2013

My upgrade is on June 1 and they moved mine to May 18 free of charge

Quote Originally Posted by devgrp View Post
    What the eff....i called three people trying to get this scenario done. No dice.

ROM
    Stock

I wasn't eligible for an upgrade until June, 2013. Just got off the phone with Sprint and they offered me the "Buy-Up" for $165. I took it. It's a much better deal than the $549 retail price off contract. $165 + $149 (at BB)=$314. SOLD! I would get it for less if I were to sell my Evo 3D but that's going to the wife
    Sent from the future on my Evo 4G LTE

I got it for $115, Same upgrade date.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jrog28 View Post
    I got it for $115, Same upgrade date.
    Same as mine?

Quote Originally Posted by EvoTastic View Post
    Same as mine?
    Yes you. Sorry should have quoted you.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jrog28 View Post
    Yes you. Sorry should have quoted you.
    Well good on you. They just said $165 and I thought that was the best I could get. Either way, Evo 4G LTE here I come!!

I preordered from Best Buy yesterday morning. I called Sprint last night and they said that you are allowed to upgrade two weeks early. June 1st is my upgrade date so I can get the phone as early as May 18th. Best buy told me I would actually need to get Sprint to move my upgrade date to May 18th. I called Sprint again and asked that they move my my date to the 18th so I can get it for $199 at Best Buy. They said that they would be happy to. They also said that my upgrade date won't actually change on their system until the morning of the 18th. Hopefully they are right.... But no matter, Best Buy said they will make sure I get the upgrade price...
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE

Mine too. I didn't even have to ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by MNofsinger View Post
    I preordered from Best Buy yesterday morning. I called Sprint last night and they said that you are allowed to upgrade two weeks early. June 1st is my upgrade date so I can get the phone as early as May 18th. Best buy told me I would actually need to get Sprint to move my upgrade date to May 18th. I called Sprint again and asked that they move my my date to the 18th so I can get it for $199 at Best Buy. They said that they would be happy to. They also said that my upgrade date won't actually change on their system until the morning of the 18th. Hopefully they are right.... But no matter, Best Buy said they will make sure I get the upgrade price...
    I was also told it's policy for them to upgrade 2 weeks early, if requested.

My original upgrade date is April 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    What the eff....i called three people trying to get this scenario done. No dice.
    When is your upgrade? The first lady I spoke to was in CS and she was trying to give me the run around so I told her its just 20 more days and she transfered me to someone is sales. I just told them I wanted to buy the new EVO and they said the best they could do is May 18

Quote Originally Posted by MNofsinger View Post
    Yeah thats what they told me too. The guy even gave me his number and said he would call me that morning and let me know I can proceed with the purchase

Quote Originally Posted by dizbstretch View Post
    My original upgrade date is April 2014.
    So you just upgraded last month??? For what?

Sorry, typo, I got it launch date... April 2013

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by EvoTastic View Post
    Well good on you. They just said $165 and I thought that was the best I could get. Either way, Evo 4G LTE here I come!!
    Apparently there are several factors, the date isn't the only one. Depends how long you've been a customer, how many lines you have and probably several other things.

I heard you had to be with them for sometime, within a year of an upgrade, your account in good standing of course and not a regular complainer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast