Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Default Estimated Arrival time 5/9-5/10 is this possible??

Just did a pre ordered at best buy online and paid 4.99 for express shipping and my confirmation email read "order in process of being fulfilled.Estimated arrival date:05/09/2012-05/10/2012" could this be possible? They haven't charged my card yet and no tracking info yet. I hope this right. Trying not get my hopes up to much.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts

Default Re: Estimated Arrival time 5/9-5/10 is this possible??

Doubtful. It's probably a canned response based on your order process date. The proof willbe when you get an email with the tracking #

what GTOM said

I think i doesn't take into account that its a preorder. if you had bought something else that was already released (aka the other 99.999% of what best buy offers) then you would get it very soon with rush shipping. I would still expect it to arrive 5/16 or 5/17 at earliest

Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10, CM9

I did the same thing, pre-order through Best Buy, chose expedited shipping. got an estimated delivery date of 5/9-5/10.

I'll post an unboxing video if I get one then
    I like phones.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jlo8720 View Post
    what GTOM said

I think i doesn't take into account that its a preorder. if you had bought something else that was already released (aka the other 99.999% of what best buy offers) then you would get it very soon with rush shipping. I would still expect it to arrive 5/16 or 5/17 at earliest
    Yeah, I think you guys are right.Just got home from work and checked on my order status and its showing back ordered. My brain knew it was to good to be true but my heart was hoping otherwise.

I ordered from sprint and maybe slip up by sales rep said 2-3 days then she said before the 23 of may. IM hoping this week but unlikely. Yes I said this week