Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Wirefly: $119.99 (link inside)

I think it is kind of ed that we have to cancel our orders, kind of makes the whole price drop guarantee seem kind of stupid.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    I think it is kind of ed that we have to cancel our orders, kind of makes the whole price drop guarantee seem kind of stupid.
    this is a friends and family offer, so i guess it's not advertised price. if you go to the regular wirefly.com site, the price there is still 150. so kind of make sense.

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

It took all of 30 seconds to log in to first order, cancel, then order from the Friends and Family site. Not going to about saving $30 for less than a minute of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckl View Post
    It took all of 30 seconds to log in to first order, cancel, then order from the Friends and Family site. Not going to about saving $30 for less than a minute of work.
    This is true!

except you get bumped all the way to the back of the line again.

I Just placed my order took , took about 50 minutes. If everything goes well I will use them again, but this being the 1st time I have a concern.

Will I recieve my phone on the release date ? ( Agent said as soon as it becomes available)

Does available mean the day 051812 its released or does Sprint let them ship before that date?
    ( Agent said as soon as Sprint gives the ok, but she had a thick accent so I'm not sure)

I chose the free shipping option,but I hope I don't regret it

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stephen866 View Post
    I Just placed my order took , took about 50 minutes. If everything goes well I will use them again, but this being the 1st time I have a concern.

Will I recieve my phone on the release date ? ( Agent said as soon as it becomes available)

Does available mean the day 051812 its released or does Sprint let them ship before that date?
    ( Agent said as soon as Sprint gives the ok, but she had a thick accent so I'm not sure)

just because someone has a thick accent doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about. i had worked w/ plenty of people who has a thick accent that are well smarter than me.

anyways don't want to turn this into a huge debate, but i had used them before for my parents phone, and they got their phone pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    except you get bumped all the way to the back of the line again.
    I don't really care about that too much. But I see how it would be an issue for alot of people. But for this price, I can wait a few days. Just hope it doesn't turn out to be too ridiculous.

I have used wirefly before and to date, I have not had any problems with orders/service. I cannot attest to anything about preorder, as I have never pre-ordered through them.

Quote Originally Posted by klau25 View Post
    just because someone has a thick accent doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about. i had worked w/ plenty of people who has a thick accent that are well smarter than me.

anyways don't want to turn this into a huge debate, but i had used them before for my parents phone, and they got their phone pretty quick.
    I understand, It was more of me hearing her correctly ,then me questioning her knowledge.

For those of you that have Bank of America, there is a deal for $50 cashback for orders through Wirefly. That's an even better deal than this one, brings the phone down to $100!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I understand, It was more of me hearing her correctly ,then me questioning her knowledge.
    i see, my mistake then. i do agree sometimes it's hard to understand someone w/ a heavy accent.

I just got my "carrier approval" on my new order, so no problems with canceling and reordering. I really really hope that I am still in the first batch of phones sent out though. Anybody have an educated guess as to how many phones they get? I was told they had about 560 preorders as of 7:00am this morning. I would imagine that if they do the shipping for all of simplexity's clients (radio shack, new egg, target, etc.) at one place, then it would be a pretty sizable amount.

Ordered. Thanks for the link.

Just got carrier approval and my phone has been activated!

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

After watching this thread carefully, I cancelled and re-ordered too without incident. Took all of 10 minutes, including online chat with them to verify everything. I am anxious to get my new toy, but too cheap not to save an extra $30!
    Sweetz304 likes this.

This is an example why I never rush to pre order because there's always going to be a better price in coming days do to competition...now I shall order.

Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    This is an example why I never rush to pre order because there's always going to be a better price in coming days do to competition...now I shall order.
    For real. Can't see it getting much better than this, unless we upgraders could get activation waived on top of the $120 price.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Is anyone else having a problem getting Wirefly to load now? I could browse just fine earlier today. I want to jump on this deal!

Quote Originally Posted by cstam View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem getting Wirefly to load now? I could browse just fine earlier today. I want to jump on this deal!

Yeah,been trying to view the link for the past 30-45 minutes!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cstam View Post
    I had the submit page ready, just waiting on primary line PIN and SSN (on a family plan) and now it's not loading. It will be back up tonight, probably.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Tried the link this morning and it worked but I didn't have my pin number from sprint. Changed my pin from sprint and went back to the link and it no longer works

Wirefly.com is down altogether it seems.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZero View Post
    Wirefly.com is down altogether it seems.
    i am guessing we crashed their site, too many people ordering. haha, luckily, i got my order in this morning.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Wirefly got a hold of me and said their network is down. Even if you call they can't place an order. But they're working on it...

I called Wirefly to try to cancel my order this morning and when I tried to order with the link at the beginning of this thread, at checkout it had my address autofilled as Spring, TX, and would not let me change. Customer service told me that they could not honor that promotion, but said they would give me a $25 credit. Not as good as saving $30, but only $5 difference and I get to keep my place in line with my original order, so I'm good with it I suppose.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast