Wirefly: $119.99 (link inside)

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
i noticed that, it used to go directly to evo lte.

go to sprint phones and then select evo lte and it should still say 119. If too many peopel get ahold of this link, then im sure they will cut it off, so get in quickly.

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered this deal a few hours ago. I took the free shipping option which is 2-3 days. Anyone upgrading to overnight? I know there is no official release date yet but I want this ASAP but I am a real cheap ass.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
so they have a 30 days pre order price guarantee. they will automatically adjust the price. I'm guessing I'll only be charged 120 instead of 150? they aren't opening till 9. I'll call then and find out.

Chuckl

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I just chatted with them, there pre-order price guarantee seems like kind of a scam. Agent told me I would be charged whatever the price was when it ships. I said so it will be $119, and she said yes. I copied the chat and saved image of the webpage for a future phone call I see happening. :eek:

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I just chatted with them, there pre-order price guarantee seems like kind of a scam. Agent told me I would be charged whatever the price was when it ships. I said so it will be $119, and she said yes. I copied the chat and saved image of the webpage for a future phone call I see happening. :eek:

so if they go up to 200 does that mean our price will be 200? that's such a bad answer. i am on the phone w/ customer service now, but their hold time is so long.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
so i just called, they only found the 149 price. so i check the op link again, it's a friends and family deal. not sure how that works. should we cancel our current order and reorder again?

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
They are telling me that you have to cancel your original order, and order through the link. I am trying to get a clear answer as to whether or not this will delay the shipment of my phone.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
They are telling me that you have to cancel your original order, and order through the link. I am trying to get a clear answer as to whether or not this will delay the shipment of my phone.

yup, i am debating if i should cancel too. not sure how long i have to wait till they reset my upgrade. plus it probably means i will have to call them again and be on hold for like 30 min over the phone for them to approve my order since i am shipping it to my parents house. i actually got 1600 miles for the order since i ordered through my united air mile site, that's about 32 dollars cash back also, so might not even worth all the troubles.

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
They said that they had about 560 preorders for the phone as of this morning. I took the risk that they would get more devices than that, and I cancelled my order. I guess we will see how that works out.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
They said that they had about 560 preorders for the phone as of this morning. I took the risk that they would get more devices than that, and I cancelled my order. I guess we will see how that works out.

were you able to order under the friends and family price right away? they reset your upgrade?

Goldenbrown

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered from wire fly for that price! Great deal. They will try to sell add on accessories so be prepared for that. Also, when the phone ships it will be activated.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
yeah I just did the same thing too. now I need to call them to verify since I'm shipping it to my parents house.