Wirefly: $119.99 (link inside)

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
This is an example why I never rush to pre order because there's always going to be a better price in coming days do to competition...now I shall order.

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
This is an example why I never rush to pre order because there's always going to be a better price in coming days do to competition...now I shall order.

For real. Can't see it getting much better than this, unless we upgraders could get activation waived on top of the $120 price. :)

cstam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem getting Wirefly to load now? I could browse just fine earlier today. I want to jump on this deal!

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem getting Wirefly to load now? I could browse just fine earlier today. I want to jump on this deal!

I had the submit page ready, just waiting on primary line PIN and SSN (on a family plan) and now it's not loading. It will be back up tonight, probably.

Pace Racing

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Tried the link this morning and it worked but I didn't have my pin number from sprint. Changed my pin from sprint and went back to the link and it no longer works

cstam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wirefly got a hold of me and said their network is down. Even if you call they can't place an order. But they're working on it...

halloweenb

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I called Wirefly to try to cancel my order this morning and when I tried to order with the link at the beginning of this thread, at checkout it had my address autofilled as Spring, TX, and would not let me change. Customer service told me that they could not honor that promotion, but said they would give me a $25 credit. Not as good as saving $30, but only $5 difference and I get to keep my place in line with my original order, so I'm good with it I suppose.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I called Wirefly to try to cancel my order this morning and when I tried to order with the link at the beginning of this thread, at checkout it had my address autofilled as Spring, TX, and would not let me change. Customer service told me that they could not honor that promotion, but said they would give me a $25 credit. Not as good as saving $30, but only $5 difference and I get to keep my place in line with my original order, so I'm good with it I suppose.

actually you can. that happened to me too, so i came out of the order, went back to the product page and on the top, you can change it to your own zip code. this is when i realized wirefly prob has an office in md, cause i was charged sales tax in md, but not when it was in texas.

Mikey777

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Question! I have T-Mobile service but gonna switch to a family account to Sprint. The phone doesn't come out till 18th, my services from Tmobile won't be cancel on the day I make my order right?

Sweetz304

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Question! I have T-Mobile service but gonna switch to a family account to Sprint. The phone doesn't come out till 18th, my services from Tmobile won't be cancel on the day I make my order right?

The phone's won't be activated until you get them. I used wirefly when I switched from T-Mobile to Sprint a couple of years ago. When the phone came...I had it activated within about 10-20 minutes. Back then I had to actually call to activate. I'm not sure if they have changed the way a carrier switch would happen.

Reactions: Mikey777

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
How do i preorder the phone for an upgrade on my sons line but have it switched to my number and then have my current phone switched to his number?

Sweetz304

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: ibleedbloo

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I just called and the lady told me it was 149.99. Is the 119.99 deal over?

it's not over. since it's a friends and family deal, if you call, they don't see the 119 price. it's only avl on the link from the op. i did the same thing as you, the rep on the phone kept saying i am looking at the wrong phone.

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
You cannot do that with wirefly. They will charge you an Early Termination if you do not keep the phone on the original account for 181 days. That fee is like $400 for smartphones.

Wirefly terms and conditions including our equipment discount policy

Can someone confirm this? I saw on a few other forums that they have not had this experience with Wirefly. I am planning to activate the new phone then switch them via Sprints website...how would Wirefly ever know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12