Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Default Re: I've got the EVO - ask me anything!

How can I watch Netflix from my evo lte on my tv without an HDMI port?

Quote Originally Posted by mike626rios View Post
    How can I watch Netflix from my evo lte on my tv without an HDMI port?
    Sprint has a charching dock, for a wired HD connection.

Quote Originally Posted by sessh View Post
    ok I've had the evo 4g lte for a month now and my music doesn't stay in my google play app. I've tried everything that I know to try to keep in there and it won't stay. I even formated it and my music stayed for a day and disappeared. I had to download Android Music Player so that I can even play music on my phone. The crazy thing is that when I download music on to my phone it shows up in Google Play and stays so I don't know what to do. Please help!!!!

Same problem with me. I just gave up and purchased a different MP3 player from the play store. The Google player leaves allot to be desired anyway.

ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

Could I use this phone on any other carrier than Sprint?
    I fell in love with the phone once I saw it at Radioshack, but I don't get great Sprint coverage.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I just bought the new EVO 4G LTE a few days ago. I upgraded from the original EVO. Overall a fantastic phone and a great improvement over the original. One problem ... browser doesn't seem to support "long-touch" so that you can save photos or webpage screenshots like the old model. Is this true?

Works on mine since May this year,it'll say view full or save, just click save click on top copy icon .

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    Last edited by Mercury81; 11-30-2012 at 06:00 AM.

ok did the update on the evo and my wi fi turns on by itself how do i disable this i went into the settings,even the advanced option and disabled the turn on when phone is on or something to that . but ut still turns on by itself. also how do you get rid of the energy saving leaf that appears on the top left corner

Hi. Hope you can help me. I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE.. loving it so far. My question is that I have a bunch of .mobi files for the kindle app on my phone. I moved the files to the "kindle" folder via my PC computer but now the kindle app does not find those files. Where do I need to copy my .mobi files to so that the kindle app can see the files? This worked before on my older HTC EVO.

I just got this phone and I cannot figure out how to close the "recent apps" I have 12 open how do I close them?

Quote Originally Posted by bmaki View Post
    Hi. Hope you can help me. I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE.. loving it so far. My question is that I have a bunch of .mobi files for the kindle app on my phone. I moved the files to the "kindle" folder via my PC computer but now the kindle app does not find those files. Where do I need to copy my .mobi files to so that the kindle app can see the files? This worked before on my older HTC EVO.
    I just had to figure this out yesterday. You have to move the mobi file into the Kindle folder using a file manager. It should be on the root.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Roberts1 View Post
    I just got this phone and I cannot figure out how to close the "recent apps" I have 12 open how do I close them?
    Swipe up on the app to close it.

Sent from my Touchpad Android

Do u know anything about flashing it to boost? email at /pm me back.

hello! i'm moving from T Mobile to Sprint. is it still advisable to get the EVO 4g LTE or just wait for the next HTC flagship? ..IM currently using a HSPA+ galaxy nexus and i cant use it on sprint so..

I like mine!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me

I thought there was a way to flip photos from gallery. I can rotate, but not flip JB 4.1 any help?

I found an option to flip photo in photo editor app I purchased from play market works great.:beer::thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by meb730 View Post
    How do you create separate albums in th ephoto gallery. I am trying to create different photo albums and I can't seem to do this.
    Select your picture, long press>more>move to, then select or create an album.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

Im running viper on my evo 3d gsm with rogers. I lost mobile data. Not sure how to fix it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I have a problem: I want open an APP with a QR code, all phones can do this, but with sense HTC put APP association in settings and only let open URL with browser not APP is any way to delete this setting ?

why i can find pictures taken with my evo 4 g? to retrieve them, I have to send them by email or text. It's got to be another way!

Quote Originally Posted by tunena1 View Post
    ok did the update on the evo and my wi fi turns on by itself how do i disable this i went into the settings,even the advanced option and disabled the turn on when phone is on or something to that . but ut still turns on by itself. also how do you get rid of the energy saving leaf that appears on the top left corner
    The energy leaf is actually "Power Save mode" which activates automatically activates when your phone drops below 15% battery life. As for the wifi issue hit settings/mobile data/ automatic connections and turn that off.

Can I assign individual text notifications to individual contacts?

Quote Originally Posted by aprilangel5405 View Post
    Can I assign individual text notifications to individual contacts?
    Unfortunately no, not without a 3rd party program.

What is the best text app? My phone alerts me to text messages, but the messages do not always come through. I know messages are being sent because my contacts are calling asking why I am not responding to texts and the time they sent the message concedes with the time my phone alerted me.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilangel5405 View Post
    What is the best text app? My phone alerts me to text messages, but the messages do not always come through. I know messages are being sent because my contacts are calling asking why I am not responding to texts and the time they sent the message concedes with the time my phone alerted me.
    I use Handcent & it's free.
    Mercury81 likes this.
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 232425262728 LastLast