I've got the EVO - ask me anything!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't use instagram, but I have loaded several panoramis pics to facebook just the same as any other pic, just clicked share

Also, if you have instagram app installed, when you hit share there is an instagram option in the options list.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Gregh1967

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
ok I've had the evo 4g lte for a month now and my music doesn't stay in my google play app. I've tried everything that I know to try to keep in there and it won't stay. I even formated it and my music stayed for a day and disappeared. I had to download Android Music Player so that I can even play music on my phone. The crazy thing is that when I download music on to my phone it shows up in Google Play and stays so I don't know what to do. Please help!!!!

Same problem with me. I just gave up and purchased a different MP3 player from the play store. The Google player leaves allot to be desired anyway.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Could I use this phone on any other carrier than Sprint?
I fell in love with the phone once I saw it at Radioshack, but I don't get great Sprint coverage.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Kdogg341

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the new EVO 4G LTE a few days ago. I upgraded from the original EVO. Overall a fantastic phone and a great improvement over the original. One problem ... browser doesn't seem to support "long-touch" so that you can save photos or webpage screenshots like the old model. Is this true?

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Works on mine since May this year,it'll say view full or save, just click save click on top copy icon .
adasu6es.jpg

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Last edited:

tunena1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
ok did the update on the evo and my wi fi turns on by itself how do i disable this i went into the settings,even the advanced option and disabled the turn on when phone is on or something to that . but ut still turns on by itself. also how do you get rid of the energy saving leaf that appears on the top left corner

bmaki

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Hope you can help me. I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE.. loving it so far. My question is that I have a bunch of .mobi files for the kindle app on my phone. I moved the files to the "kindle" folder via my PC computer but now the kindle app does not find those files. Where do I need to copy my .mobi files to so that the kindle app can see the files? This worked before on my older HTC EVO.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi. Hope you can help me. I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE.. loving it so far. My question is that I have a bunch of .mobi files for the kindle app on my phone. I moved the files to the "kindle" folder via my PC computer but now the kindle app does not find those files. Where do I need to copy my .mobi files to so that the kindle app can see the files? This worked before on my older HTC EVO.
I just had to figure this out yesterday. You have to move the mobi file into the Kindle folder using a file manager. It should be on the root.

I just got this phone and I cannot figure out how to close the "recent apps" I have 12 open how do I close them?
Swipe up on the app to close it.

Sent from my Touchpad Android

coloredair

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
hello! i'm moving from T Mobile to Sprint. is it still advisable to get the EVO 4g LTE or just wait for the next HTC flagship? ..IM currently using a HSPA+ galaxy nexus and i cant use it on sprint so..

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I thought there was a way to flip photos from gallery. I can rotate, but not flip JB 4.1 any help?

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I found an option to flip photo in photo editor app I purchased from play market works great.:beer::D:thumbup:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante